Turning your Instagram Story DM's "OFF"
Nov 03, 2020
Welcome to this video blog post!
The video is only 12-minutes long but and below you'll find the biggest takeaways.
(However, I highly recommend making yourself a lunch or nice beverage while you listen to the video 😃)
Problems I was experiencing
- Toxic thinking and behaviors from autopilot social media responses
- Getting through a high-stress month due to family, traveling, home maintenance, birthday plans, etc.
- Struggling with balancing my direct messages with other notifications
- Thinking about client touch points that matter versus touch points don't matter
- Worrying that my high engaging content was not converting into sales effectively enough
- Having "fans" hinders productivity
And then *click*… I turned my DMs and IG notifications off, and that's when the magic started to happen. Immediate value was added into my life since making this decision:
- I got out of the being in the day-to-day of everyone's marketing streams/cycles
- I stopped having "fear driven ideas" (ideas that come from me reacting to something I saw on social media.) Instead, my ideas came from my clear head.
- I started creating for myself versus creating for the potential reaction of "the audience"
- I was having way less conversations and initiating less conversations.
- My clients valued touch points in their designated container
- It is OK to not keep up individual events, but be present in their process.
- I knew better on the things I needed to act on had the time to take that action
- I was watching my engagement went UP. My "fans" (that sounds weird saying but you know what I mean) went to my public posts to engage with me
I also talk a little about using Instagram Reels & momentum to go viral as well as not allowing for discouragement to affect your desire to grow and expand your brand/business.
And finally, I reveal my big Black Friday sale plan...
Guava Gladiator will be open for enrollment for Black Friday Pre-Sale.
This is an online business membership with high-end support without the high-end price tag.
You will be guided through the CEO Embodiment Method © Framework and master sustainability, influence organization, leadership., money, and the CEO lifestyle.
Applications are already open. Just use this link to join the waitlist for a membership that promises lessons and support that will transform your business.