67. EMPOWER YOURSELF TO TAKE BACK CONTROL THROUGH ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Mar 23, 2020
The Guava Girl Podcast was created with the purpose of empowering women to think entrepreneurially and creatively so they may lead the extraordinary life they never thought possible.
Here you will find the good, the bad, and most importantly, the REAL inside looks of what it is like to work for yourself and feel empowered by doing it. We talk about growing your following on social media, building a personal brand, and what it is like being a woman in a startup culture.
Find me, Isabella Silverio, on Instagram as @isabella.guava and #GUAVAGIRL to be part of this growing and empowering community.
IMPORTANT MOMENTS FROM INSIDE EMPOWER YOURSELF TO TAKE BACK CONTROL THROUGH ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- [04:17] Being a millennial born in 1995, this is the first time that I am being faced with a potentiality of a recession hitting and an epidemic crisis. Never in my life as an adult have I seen such fear arise from a societal standpoint. Here I describe the crisis that we're all facing and the people and industries that are specifically affected.
- [05:09] Now is the time to enter the online business/online marketing industry. While other people may be saying that it is not the time because of the crisis that we're currently facing, I believe it's the contrary. It is always a good time to start your business right?
- [06:11] Here, I will give you a little perspective on how the internet works, its evolution, and how we arrived at creating content for very specific subcategories of interest.
- [09:59] I'll share a bit of background on how I started to create content straight from business school. I will also touch on the evolution of the entire coaching industry into the online movement that we know today as well as the role of social media in effectively marketing yourself.
- [10:51] My tips on the things that you need to bear in mind and consider when starting your online presence, on social media as well as other platforms that are available out there.
- [11:28] Here, I am going to describe a number of different opportunities that you may want to consider when you're in the process of building your brand and gain loyal followers.
- [12:29] Here I speak to those who have already established their businesses and are now focused on earning investments and people who are in need of your services.
- [14:04] This is the time to really help other people who are in need. We are in a time that leaders are set apart from followers, so come with that readiness, drive, and the initiative to show that you're ready to deal with any challenge head-on. Right now, you can make money and see yourself through the crisis that we're going through by empowering yourself through entrepreneurship.
"I would categorize the whole coaching industry as a completely different industry on its own because coaching has been around for decades and coaches have moved online and found that social media is a really great way to market yourself."
" The first place you need to start is to figure out what can you talk about for a really long time?"
"So know that there are more people spending their time online. They're consuming more content than ever. They are learning about different industries where they're making major career shifts and you can be that person."
"Stand by your business as long as what you sell is valuable and can offer a transformation of people."
CONNECT WITH ME
Join the Guava Girl Entrepreneur Facebook Group
Find me on Facebook
Find me on Instagram
WORK WITH ME
GUAVA GIRL GOODIES
The Instagram Vault - this is my signature Instagram sales course! This course will help you curate a feed that makes sales EASY, builds your personal brand & creates a following that is loyal AF.
The Klassy Shop Blue Light Blocking Glasses - use code: GUAVA for 27% off your first purchase!
The Hashtag Matrix - My personal list of 5,500 hashtags that are niched down for high-speed growth. Using these are guaranteed to boost your engagement & your growth on Instagram. Use code: GGPODCAST at checkout for $5 off your purchase.