The Guava Girl Podcast #53: GET INSIDE THE GUAVA GIRL'S MIND
Oct 28, 2019
The Guava Girl Podcast was created with the purpose of empowering women to think entrepreneurially and creatively so they may lead the extraordinary life they never thought possible.
Here you will find the good, the bad, and most importantly, the REAL inside looks of what it is like to work for yourself and feel empowered by doing it. We talk about growing your following on social media, building a personal brand, and what it is like being a woman in a startup culture.
Find me, Isabella Silverio, on Instagram as @isabella.guava and #GUAVAGIRL to be part of this growing and empowering community.
IMPORTANT MOMENTS FROM GET INSIDE THE GUAVA GIRL’S MIND
- [2:01] Question #1 regarding Outsourcing. My take on the process involved in it and the firsthand account of the first thing that I outsourced in my business.
- [3:25] Question #2 about Content Organization. I will share the process that me and my team does when dealing with our content, including captions as well.
- [4:12] Question #3 which deal mainly with Client Management. I will provide a little preview inside my private VIP Coaching Circle.
- [6:04] Question #4 which tackles about figuring-out what you want to do. I will relay the backstory of what was going on when I first started and how I eventually landed into this business. I will even let you in on one of my funny jokes.
- [9:25] Question #5 regarding Launching wherein I will share how many launches I do annually.
- [9:46} Question #6: wherein I’ll tell the best outsourcing decision I have made in my business. I will also provide insights on the costs involved while learning how to run a business.
- [10:19] Question #7: Dealing with Imposter Syndrome. How I managed to deal with it and what I have learned since I started my business.
- [12:05] Question #8: The House Manager. Here, I will discuss the roles and importance of having one in your employ.
- [13:14] Question #9: Batching Content. I’ll share a bit more on how I conduct processes in my business especially with content creation and repurposing them according to my current need. I will let you in on how I structure my days in a week as a CEO and a visionary.
- [15:14] Question #10: Creating a launch schedule. I’ll share tips on how best to promote your launch and other strategies that you will find beneficial for a successful launch.
- [16:41] Question #11: Knowing full well and having the confidence in your knowledge and potential to actually jumpstart your business and start profiting from your ideas.
- [18:47] Question #12 which pertains to offering freebies and charging a lower amount first for a product you are about to launch.
- [19:52] Question #13 about niche. I’ll provide suggestions in line with growing new areas of your current niche or moving into a new niche altogether.
- [22:05] Question #14 about what to do when having scattered thoughts as a result of being overwhelmed. I will also provide insight on how to stay on-track with your goal for those who are considering calling it quits.
- [25:03] Question #15: My list of the 5 things that you need to say no to, to hit six-figures a year.
"I definitely would suggest to outsource in the beginning, but always make sure that you're profitable and make sure that you use the people that you outsource like give them work to do. And if you don't have work, find the work to give them."
"What you have to understand is we don't start a business to not make money, right? We don't start a business to struggle and to not sell our knowledge, our courses, and our programs and all that good stuff. For me, it just wasn't like a negotiation. It was a decision."
"Your business is something that should be feeding you joy. It is something that you should be passionate and pulled into doing, working happily. You can ask,"Is this really what I want?" Because if nothing's really going on behind the scenes and you're constantly having these scattered emotions and these scattered feelings and not being able to follow through on projects and constantly giving up, it sounds like that's not what you really want."
CONNECT WITH ME
Join the Guava Girl Entrepreneur Facebook Group
Find me on Facebook
Find me on Instagram
WORK WITH ME
GUAVA GIRL GOODIES
The Instagram Vault - this is my signature Instagram sales course! This course will help you curate a feed that makes sales EASY, builds your personal brand & creates a following that is loyal AF.
The Klassy Shop Blue Light Blocking Glasses - use code: GUAVA for 27% off your first purchase!
The Hashtag Matrix - My personal list of 5,500 hashtags that are niched down for high-speed growth. Using these are guaranteed to boost your engagement & your growth on Instagram. Use code: GGPODCAST at checkout for $5 off your purchase.