The Guava Girl Podcast #29: Setting Boundaries in Your Online Biz
Mar 18, 2019
The Guava Girl Podcast was created with the purpose of empowering women to think entrepreneurially and creatively so they may lead the extraordinary life they never thought possible.
Here you will find the good, the bad, and most importantly, the REAL inside looks of what it is like to work for yourself and feel empowered by doing it. We talk about growing your following on social media, building a personal brand, and what it is like being a woman in a startup culture.
Find me, Isabella Silverio, on Instagram as @isabella.guava and #GUAVAGIRL to be part of this growing and empowering community.
IN THIS EPISODE WE LEARN ABOUT:
- The difference in an online business vs. a "9-5"
- Answering the questions: how quickly to respond, what is expected, how often are we supposed to show up?
- Etiquette in the online coaching business
- My experience in setting boundaries
- The line to draw
- setting expectations for yourself
- Why NOT to drop your own responsibilities for your clients.
- Its ok to say no!
- Prioritizing your time & giving yourself time off
- Creating an independent & healthy relationship with your clients
- 5:28: What NOT to do in terms of (what you're there for & not there for)
- 9:05: How I prioritize where to place my attention
- 11:21: Setting boundaries with your followers
- 15:07: Setting boundaries at a "9-5" - when to say NO
- 17:17: My relationship with my clients
- “Productivity is going to move your business the farthest.”
- “As soon as you overstep a boundaries, it is SO hard to step back.”
- “You don't have to give anyone your time or your freedom”
- “You can't bother me for free.”
Learn how to edit your Instagram Photos like a PRO
Curate a feed that drives SALES, builds your personal brand (& a loyal AF* following)!
DOWNLOAD MY HASHTAG MATRIX: GET $5 OFF USING CODE "PODCAST" AT CHECKOUT
Find out the details of the episode by listening to the full Guava Girl Podcast episode on Spotify, iTunes, Google Play, and Anchor!
Isabella Silverio Instagram Expert www.isabellasilverio.com @isabella.guava